The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have to ask Tina:

Is your lust for Chelsea, ahem, "female to female"???

Humble apologies if that is not the case, but I only know the name Tina to be that of a female. Please correct me if I am mistaken.
for me ...until we see chelseas boobs in HD beshine is the true queen! im sure all netters who are somewhat into boobs have seen clips of em and beshine is the one who have showed them in HD. chelsea in clips is just nothing..quality in all her clips is so bad. cant see anything here. beshine it is! yeah. amen. nothing against chelsea but her boobs are like internets biggest secret
(01-30-2014, 03:49 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]Have to ask Tina:

Humble apologies if that is not the case, but I only know the name Tina to be that of a female. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

No, I'm not. It's from Tina Small.
So picture quality determines the size of the person in it. It all makes sense now.
(01-30-2014, 07:31 PM)tina83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2014, 03:49 PM)bosomblaster Wrote: [ -> ]Have to ask Tina:

No, I'm not. It's from Tina Small.

Gotcha...my most sincerest apologies.
If only Tina were real and there were a video of Chelsea and her trying to get through a doorway together, at the same time, naked, all that boobage. (drools)
(01-30-2014, 07:31 PM)tina83 Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'm not. It's from Tina Small.

Have you read "Big Girls Don't Cry"?
(02-01-2014, 07:12 PM)titorteat Wrote: [ -> ]

I saw it once years ago.
(02-01-2014, 07:39 PM)tina83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2014, 07:12 PM)titorteat Wrote: [ -> ]

I saw it once years ago.

yeah I think there is a film with that name as well (I have not seen it), but I actually meant the purported autobiography. I read it years and years ago, and remembered it when you mentioned Tina Small.
Hi, anyone have photos of her nude breasts drained?
Super Bowl Special! 144 Chelsea pics posted in her Gallery. Spend halftime checking out the new posts instead of watching Bruno from Mars!

[Image: 2001%20Leopardskin%2021.jpg?m=1391378746]
Chelsea in leopard from 2001!

[Image: 2003%20Tie%20Dyed%205.JPG?m=1391380478]
Tie Dyed Chelsea from 2003!
New Pics in her website, check this!!
Second pic looks massive!
amazing!
(02-03-2014, 08:33 AM)cabezotape Wrote: [ -> ]New Pics in her website, check this!!

I've always wondered how do Chelsea's tits feel to the touch. They look hard as rock to the eye on those photos, but I've read somewhere from the guys who got lucky enough to get private dances with her that they are surprisingly softer then they look.
(02-04-2014, 11:57 AM)man_in_space Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2014, 08:33 AM)cabezotape Wrote: [ -> ]New Pics in her website, check this!!

I've always wondered how do Chelsea's tits feel to the touch. They look hard as rock to the eye on those photos, but I've read somewhere from the guys who got lucky enough to get private dances with her that they are surprisingly softer then they look.

From personal experience, as much as I love her, they are quite hard...although I am saying this from about 5 years ago.
I had been under the same "breasts hard as a rock" impression from reading reports (admittedly, minority reports) of others that had met Chelsea. Then, the first time I saw her bounce onstage, I knew for sure they couldn't be that hard since they seemed to float up-and-down and side-to-side with her every movement. Not 30 seconds into her act, she zeroed in on me to interact with (Why me? No clue...maybe cause I was the oldest or biggest or best looking. Who knows but CC?). Still fully clothed, she jammed her huge bosom into my joyous face. Her hands went behind my head to keep it firmly in place. My hands immediately cupped those massive funbags on both sides. I was overwhelmed by all the sudden sensory imput..the glorious smell of her person...the not so gentle swaying of her body...her soft sexy voice ("Are we having fun yet?")...but, most of all, the softness and sheer bulk of that glorious sweater meat. I'm getting hard just thinking about it!
All too soon I had to let go as she started backing away. I smiled and said, "Thanks! I've been waiting 14 years for that!" She laughed and leaned forward, giving me one last bump in the face before heading for the next gjuy.
Hard? No fuckin' way!
I can't emphasize enough how jealous I am of your expirience. In a good way. If Chelsea did the same to me once - I could die a happy man. Unfortunately, I am on the other side of the pond.
I totally understand your jealousy...I feel the same way about the lucky blokes who have had private dances with our darlin'...and even they must be jealous of the MEN among men that have had multiple private dances or, as in bosomblaster's case, have had multiple dances with full service. Yikes!
(02-04-2014, 05:12 PM)man_in_space Wrote: [ -> ]I can't emphasize enough how jealous I am of your expirience. In a good way. If Chelsea did the same to me once - I could die a happy man. Unfortunately, I am on the other side of the pond.

You know she comes your way quite frequently, yeah?
Yes, Northwestern Europe is her second home
(02-05-2014, 05:50 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You know she comes your way quite frequently, yeah?

To Iceland? I might've missed it. I knew she was in mainland Scandinavia a few times.
(02-05-2014, 06:28 PM)man_in_space Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2014, 05:50 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]You know she comes your way quite frequently, yeah?

To Iceland? I might've missed it. I knew she was in mainland Scandinavia a few times.

DOH!! I thought you were in the Scandinavian Mainland!! If it's any consolation, she passes directly over you 6 or 8 times a year! LOL (Great Circle Route joke).
Heh, thanks. I should really consider hopping on a plane myself.
Does someone know when she plans to come to Europe next time? Some time ago I wrote her for booking information about private dances in Europe?