The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are good, my man!
I always thought her smile was just as KILLER as her H U G E boobies are ♥♥♥

AD
Cool
(05-18-2017, 09:15 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought her smile was just as KILLER as her H U G E boobies are ♥♥♥

AD
Cool

Even as killer as those emerald green eyes?
Chelsea and her Crystal (basket) ball pals
It always amazes me just how freakin' short she is carrying around all that weight.
[Image: giphy.gif]

This gotta be my favorite gif of Chelsea.
(05-18-2017, 10:42 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2017, 09:15 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought her smile was just as KILLER as her H U G E boobies are ♥♥♥

AD
Cool

Even as killer as those emerald green eyes?
yup!

AD
Cool
hi found a realy amazing photo of our dear lovely chelsea taken in la - white bra realy huge recently ,but i cant upload it here,anyone please explain i have tryed xx times now
only thing I can think of is it is too big file wise to be attached, how big is it? (dimension/file size) you can find out by right clicking on it.

AD
Cool
[hr]
(05-19-2017, 08:34 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]only thing I can think of is it is too big file wise to be attached, how big is it? (dimension/file size) you can find out by right clicking on it.  

AD
Cool

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=406.0;attach=681250]
[Image: tumblr_oq6j3494M41u0u0syo1_1280.png]
thank you agent dee hope you like them
wow!

Agent "nuff said!" Dee
Cool
I'm drooling here!
that 2nd one in the black oh my god *feels light headed*

AD
Cool
(05-19-2017, 09:58 PM)john Wrote: [ -> ][hr]
(05-19-2017, 08:34 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]only thing I can think of is it is too big file wise to be attached, how big is it? (dimension/file size) you can find out by right clicking on it.  

AD
Cool

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=406.0;attach=681250]

I'm not seeing anything here.
strange, I see them both one of her having her HUGE boobs in a white bra being hefted by another woman and her and her HUGE boobs in a black leather looking bra/top from overhead

AD
Cool
(05-19-2017, 04:29 PM)man_in_space Wrote: [ -> ][Image: giphy.gif]

This gotta be my favorite gif of Chelsea.
I see yours and raise you these Wink

[Image: lnabK6h.gif]
[Image: BtndlE1.gif]

Agent "and she is SMALLER here!" Dee
Cool
(05-20-2017, 12:31 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]strange, I see them both one of her having her HUGE boobs in a white bra being hefted by another woman and her and her HUGE boobs in a black leather looking bra/top from overhead

AD
Cool

That's because john's first picture was linked from that other BEA and you have to be logged in there to see it.  

Someone should DL it and add it to a post here as an attachment.   Angel
(05-20-2017, 08:43 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017, 12:31 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]strange, I see them both one of her having her HUGE boobs in a white bra being hefted by another woman and her and her HUGE boobs in a black leather looking bra/top from overhead

AD
Cool

That's because john's first picture was linked from that other BEA and you have to be logged in there to see it.  

Someone should DL it and add it to a post here as an attachment.   Angel

who's yer buddy Wink

AD
Cool
great pictures here fellas,good teamwork.i just love these Chelsea pics,keep 'em coming!
(05-19-2017, 10:00 PM)john Wrote: [ -> ]thank you agent dee hope you like them

Chelsea from head to toe,there is just so much wonderful,beautiful stuff happening between these two places!
of the 2 tho that one in black is my fave she looks just AMAZING in every detail

AD
Cool
Ah yeah!!!! Thanks AD.
And might I add, holy spitballs she looks fantastic!! And in the best shape I've seen her in in a long time. Someone looks like she has rededicated herself to the gym. This please me, As I'm in the gym now. Big Grin