The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to summarize...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5898]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5907]
I can't help myself... she's so morph-able.  And you know it's only a matter of time before she actually gets here!!
Chelsea loved this when I tweeted it to her Wink

[Image: CSUx0Bi.gif]

AD
Cool
??
Old picture, post-drain?
New pictures from her newsletter (ok, pictures seem to be from last summer, but they're new to us!)
World's Biggest Boobs??

Here, Chelsea, let us help you protect your title for 2019!!
(03-19-2018, 11:49 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]World's Biggest Boobs??

Here, Chelsea, let us help you protect your title for 2019!!

ANTICIPATION !!!
Another new update is out!!  Here's the official sample
Here's a morph from that same set . . . before and after!
(03-22-2018, 11:24 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a morph from that same set . . . before and after!

Impressive again Bone Smile
Gracias amigo!
Jus a little hello she sent out the other day . . .
So then the Joker comes up to me and is all "Lets put a smileeee on that face!" So I show him a picture of Chelsea and say "Too late". Then he tries to hit me with a giant boxing glove cause I ruined his joke or something I dunno. ._.'
(03-24-2018, 08:16 AM)Kopykat Wrote: [ -> ]So then the Joker comes up to me and is all "Lets put a smileeee on that face!" So I show him a picture of Chelsea and say "Too late". Then he tries to hit me with a giant boxing glove cause I ruined his joke or something I dunno.  ._.'

Sure!  Works for me.
Chelsea has another new archive out!! 

Here's the official sample...
And I made a couple of morphs... 
Before. 

After.
Morph 2.
Before... and ... After
awesome work Bone!

AD
Cool
Yet ANOTHER archive is out!!  I'll prolly make a morph or two out of this one too . . . kind of asking for it!
New video is out! 

Screen cap / morph to follow . . . but here is the official sample
Decided to update my avatar Wink

AD
Cool
Mouth-watering goodness, Dee!!
thanks I found it on a gif search and thought it was avy worthy I love the 'title' below it as she is definitely squeezably soft

AD
Cool
full size of avatar enjoy!

[Image: GIO9OW2.gif]

AD
Cool