The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-03-2014, 12:33 PM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]None of those pictures were morphed!!

I thought he was talking about one of the retweets of her. She has a lot of fans and some of them are talented morphers, like this one retweeted by her:
[Image: Bwe_rLHIgAAdpgT.jpg:large]

of that tweet: https://twitter.com/jevachi/status/50658...24/photo/1
Yes that's the one. Sorry I thought I linked it but I see I did not. I thought she might have missed a doc apt and a drain or 3. It's a great morph so I'm just going to pretend its real and live my lie the way I want Smile hahahah
Sorry, I didn't wanted to ruin your real life. Tongue

Yes, she was spectacular big at the time of that appearance. I can't remember how big without digging through all my pics and notes. But others might remember at once.
Original. Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2217]
Is it only on my side that I can't see gabbybag's picture of his post?
yeah I do not see it either my guess is it is from the gallery and since old gallery containing CC pics was removed and slowly being updated with authorized samples the one he is posting is most likely one of the removed ones, that is my guess.

AD
Cool
'New' photos on Chelsea's site.

Echo Valley (died 21st May 2011) is in them.
Yes, they're reruns from 2010 but on a positive note... I loved her hair back then!!
I can't find Echo Valley (R.I.P.) in Chelsea's last Archive (8-27-2014) but there are lots of shots of Crystal Storm (who now seems to go by Crystal Ashley).
Oops!!! Sorry for that... just edited the post. Blush
Thx gabyybag and titzling for the pics and info
(09-03-2014, 06:40 PM)gabyybag Wrote: [ -> ]Original. Big Grin

Thanks Gabyybag. Seems a very decent size of her boobs.

I like how it's not zoomed. Really gives a perspective how big she really is. And to think how old this photo is and to how much bigger she is now. Reportedly up to 18K. Frickin' amazing. I honestly think there is no boob ceiling for her at this point.
(09-09-2014, 03:54 PM)motorboatman Wrote: [ -> ]

I like how it's not zoomed. Really gives a perspective how big she really is. And to think how old this photo is and to how much bigger she is now. Reportedly up to 18K. Frickin' amazing. I honestly think there is no boob ceiling for her at this point.
DITTO !!!
*removed the extra redundant duplicate post in nitschke66's post*

AD
Cool
There were a lot of candid pics on Twitter and other social network flowing around lately.
They really put her size (height and boobs) into realation to taller persons. Totally mind blowing.

She is so nice looking in those picsl! And she's really carrying a decent big size in them! Respect!
I love how 18K is relegated to a 'decent size' by one fan. You would think something that historic would prompt just a little more excitement, right?

Gotta love string!
That's IF she is realy at 18K which I am somewhat dubious about. Looks more like 14K to me. I'm waiting for her to break the 20K barrier... I actually shake in nervous anticipation when I think about it. Then I can't stand for about 20 minutes afterwards because my pants are too tight.
(09-10-2014, 09:45 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]That's IF she is realy at 18K which I am somewhat dubious about. Looks more like 14K to me. I'm waiting for her to break the 20K barrier... I actually shake in nervous anticipation when I think about it. Then I can't stand for about 20 minutes afterwards because my pants are too tight.

I fullheartly agree to it. Big Grin

And there is no doubt about it, but "big is good"!
(09-10-2014, 09:45 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]That's IF she is realy at 18K which I am somewhat dubious about. Looks more like 14K to me. I'm waiting for her to break the 20K barrier... I actually shake in nervous anticipation when I think about it. Then I can't stand for about 20 minutes afterwards because my pants are too tight.

Yeah in the older photo shown probably closer to 14 or 15K if I recall.

Most recently she reported going to 18K, I think about a month ago. Not sure how many times she's been to that world record breaking number this year. It seems to be almost effortless now for her, the growing process. But I'm thinking it's probably more difficult than we can imagine.
motor brought something to my attention I inadvertently removed text from what I THOUGHT was just a duplicate post. It was not international nitschke66 feel freee to repeat what you posted earlier I am SO sorry this is what happens when I moderate before I go to bed.

Agent "sorry about that" Dee
Cool
(09-10-2014, 02:34 PM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]motor brought something to my attention I inadvertently removed text from what I THOUGHT was just a duplicate post. It was not international nitschke66 feel freee to repeat what you posted earlier I am SO sorry this is what happens when I moderate before I go to bed.

Agent "sorry about that" Dee
Cool
Can't recall now. Apology accepted, however, I ? your need to delete others posts.
I thought it was a duplicate post but it was you quoting yourself again my bad won't happen again.

AD
Cool
Just posted in her twitter feed,

[b][size=4]CHELSEA SAID!!! [/b][/size]
Quote:If I slow down my traveling schedule to very little it's possible to go to 30K or 40K or 50K per boob according to my doctors.

ermergerrddd... faints.
Oh I'd love to see some more full nudes of Chelsea!! New ones, I mean.

Remember this one from 2003?