The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like how the new video shows her after a drain and after she's had some time to grow again.
Does anyone know when she had her last drain? I'm seeing her next week and wanted to know.
My source tells me about a month ago... meaning she should be close to full size by next week.

Bring back a full report, and pictures if you can!!
Yes!
[hr]
How often does she drain?
Not sure anyone really knows how often she drains, but I'm guessing how often, and how much she drains, depends a lot on her work schedule. That pic were she looks comparatively tiny is either taken right before, or during a vacation I'm willing to bet.
OK, I can't speak to this personally but I can go on what she and her main guy have said... drains are in between every touring cycle, or about every couple of months and she usually has anywhere from 4500 to 10,000 milliliters (CCs) drained out of each breast at a time. Her most dramatic drain (and I have this on GOOD authority) was after her famous Turkusex appearance in Finland where she went fron almost 16,000cc in size to 4500. That's 11,500 per breast!! It almost looked like she had pancake boobs after that one!

But you know what? I like her at any size. My desire increases with her breast size but she is gorgeous at any size.
That sounds reasonable Bone, and I quite agree!
Can someone pm me and tell me what I can expect. Ty
Gotta love Vintage Chelsea Wink

AD
Cool
Vintage, new... it's all good!
Newsletter already out, and a little sampleConfused
(07-29-2014, 08:11 PM)cabezotape Wrote: [ -> ]Newsletter already out, and a little sampleConfused

Is that a morph?

If not, then she's just so HUGE! Smile

Very rarely have I seen photos her just so big.
Yes, she really is that big. Let's push the limits a little bit here and show you two more reasons to join her site!

And believe me, there are even better pictures in this set!
(07-30-2014, 09:19 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, she really is that big. Let's push the limits a little bit here and show you two more reasons to join her site!

Okay, you got me! I rejoined her site after an extended break and am AMAZED. Every time I think she's reached her max size, she goes a little bigger. I'm starting to think there really aren't any limits for her. She's followed this formula since the early 2000's. I like it.
that frontal shot in the black velvet top omg

AD
Cool
OK, my fingers are smarting from being swatted by Ms. Charms for enthusiastically adding more than one sample!

So, in keeping with the "ONE SAMPLE ONLY" policy... here's the official sample from her new photoset!
OH

MY

GOD

*collapses in a heap on the floor*
I want to be that T-Shirt.
you just KNOW that that shirt will never look right again after she takes it off Wink.

AD
Cool
(08-01-2014, 01:18 AM)Agent Dee Wrote: [ -> ]you just KNOW that that shirt will never look right again after she takes it off Wink.

AD
Cool

At that size she is a cloth and fabric shredder.
Wot?
[Image: TMNT1987_Shredder.png]
(07-30-2014, 09:19 AM)Bonecracker Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, she really is that big. Let's push the limits a little bit here and show you two more reasons to join her site!

The same pic with a quick twiddle on the low/middle/high color histogramm.
Well that's certainly perspective, innit??

Or in the words of David St. Hubbins from Spinal Tap "Too much perspective, innit? Too much effing perspective!"

Mind = blown.
Can someone help me out...Chelsea's latest PhotoClubs offering (grey sweater & belt, black slacks) is new to me. Is it, in fact, a new set or an old one that I missed?
any chance you could post a sample pic?