The Breast Enhancement Archive

Full Version: Chelsea Charms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think so. Check all the lines on the drapes in the background: Perfectly straight.
If you've seen Chelsea in person lately, you know that she IS that fuckin' BIG. It's the rare photo that captures how massive this lovely lady is in reality. I can't explain why the camera lens rarely does her justice. I've also noticed that almost every photo of her from the last few years makes her midsection look large to the point of looking like she has a fat stomach yet, in person, she's as trim as she was ten years ago...go figure.
Fat, skinny, BIG or not-so-big, I adore her and anxiously await the next time I get to see her!

[Image: 2013%20Black%20Halter%204.JPG?m=1384590412]
How come the camera adds ten pounds to her stomach but not to her tits?
I've always labelled it as mom-jeans-syndrome.
is that angry looking fella you? O.o xD
New Twitter pic!

[Image: BaLELdTCYAEcrEi.jpg%20large.jpg]

DAMN!

AD
Cool
Oh my word! Possibly the biggest I've seen Chelsea?
No, that isn't her biggest yet. She was even bigger for Turkusex in Finland nearly 3 years ago. But she's close! I was hoping for pictures from her last European tour (including Finland) where she went almost 2 months without a drain... hoping she made it to the 20,000 threshold!! She's teased us fans in the past saying it's a size she wouldn't mind trying.

And once there... there are always new challenges/goals like 22,000 25,000 and 30,000 Wink
[hr]
Another new one:

[Image: BZ9RUZrCQAA4xHk.jpg]
Thats the nice thing about big boobs, they don't run out of big sizes to reach Big Grin
Yeah she was massive at Turkusex, I always find it hard to judge when comparing topless photos to clothed photos of her, not that I'm complaining. I'd be happy to compare photos of her all day long!
As massive as she is I keep finding myself drawn to her face. She has a classic kind of beauty like a 50's sitcom mom or teacher IMO. I don't know its hard to explain.
I hear you, when I first saw pics of her, I was as much drawn to her face, though to be fair, her breasts were merely very big back then Tongue
(11-29-2013, 05:52 PM)addy2000 Wrote: [ -> ]I hear you, when I first saw pics of her, I was as much drawn to her face, though to be fair, her breasts were merely very big back then Tongue

Lol well played
yeah she was always a pretty girl, now she is a super insanely busty woman Smile

AD
Cool
(11-29-2013, 03:05 PM)Ironbeard Wrote: [ -> ]As massive as she is I keep finding myself drawn to her face. She has a classic kind of beauty like a 50's sitcom mom or teacher IMO. I don't know its hard to explain.

Her Smile and eyes are Gorgeous!
I was always partial to her eyes, I love the color of them and her infectious laugh she laughs I cannot help but laugh as well, she is so cute she just happens to have giant boobs Wink.

AD
Cool
I thought I would post another before and after shots in the same top again, enjoy

[Image: xdsc02986.jpg]
older

[Image: p1010308.jpg]
newer

AD
Cool
That newer version is such a great pic! Thats some sweater stretching right there Big Grin
Wow See ..... You Did It Again..... Yowza!
I try my best bud Wink

AD
Cool
I was cruising the gallery and saw this pic, wow o.o

[Image: 2013%20Lime%20Tank%205.jpg?m=1385111781]

AD
Cool
Dee, did you ever see the vid where Keisha pops the buttons of a too tight blouse?
That pic of Chelsea makes me wish she did something similar in a video Big Grin
you mean the video where it takes her like a min and a half to wrangler her monsters into a too small shirt, yes I did, and yes I would Big Grin.

AD
Cool
I agree that video by keicha was great and would be amaZing if chelsea did it. By the way we need more keicha evans on here. I was a huge fan a few yrs back but can never find anything new
The last new picture of Keisha was last Halloween when she was shopping in a Kansas City Walmart (no private info revealed, she's publicly said where she's from). She looked exactly the same.

Chels, on the other hand, is constantly evolving.
well, chelsea is a profesional, keisha is an amateur, she's sweet and nice but doesn't seem to feel pressure to change